The online version of the 3rd edition of Small Animal Surgery has closed.You can
request a free trial of the new edition,
activate your new edition on Expert Consult, take a look at all of the
available titles we offer, or use the links below to buy the new edition.
Buy the new edition today!
select your location:
East & Africa
& New Zealand
Small Animal Surgery, 4th Edition
By Theresa Welch Fossum, DVM, MS, PhD, Dipl ACVS
- Well illustrated, step-by-step instructions for surgical techniques provide quick reference to practical how-to information in emergency and clinical situations.
- Coverage of cutting-edge imaging techniques, including radiographs, CT, MRI, and digital imaging, explores the most useful imaging modalities for demonstrating areas of surgical concern.
Access to the continually updated companion website for the life of this edition includes:
- Bi-monthly content updates provide cutting-edge information on surgery developments
- Video clips of step-by-step surgical procedures
- Customizable and printable aftercare instructions
- Interactive Fracture Planner
- Case presentations
- Neurosurgery video clips
- References linked to PubMed
- Over 1500 full color images offer exceptionally clear representations of anatomy and currently accepted surgical techniques, including approaches and closure.
- Anesthesia Protocols offer easy access to recommendations for anesthetizing animals with particular diseases or disorders.
- Notes boxes call attention to specific data, offering at-a-glance access to key information.